Tuesday, August 27, 2013

ThriftDog, Where the H-E-Double Miley Cyrus Tongues Have You Been???


Well, I'll tell you...nowhere. It's just been a busy few weeks. Between obligations of the day job (the one that pays for my thrifting), the oppressive heat which has made me a bit under the weather (pun intended) and numerous summertime obligations, I haven't had time to post a review...until now. Watch for some new ones in the next couple of weeks.

AND...ThriftDog is going to Madison, WI next weekend! So stay tuned for reviews of two popular places from my cheeseland home town. Any of you who live, work or travel to the Mad City, I 'll give you a nod on a few shops you might want to check out.

So don't get your Coach bags in a wad. I'll be back soon.

 

---The Donut Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment